Monday, June 22, 2015

New Layout to Share

I've been meaning to ensure this story is in our scrapbooks but just kept forgetting about it ... so it was time to get this one documented. Looking at this 5 year old photo amazes me. She's grown up SO much in five years. It meant a lot to me to be with her when she got this piercing done.

I LOVE the material from July's Simple Scrapper membership materials! I used one of the templates for this layout (all of the templates rock this month). I know I say it over and over but I am so thankful to be a part of the Simple Scrapper community!


Credits:
Story Starter and Template from the Simple Scrapper membership materials
Typo: Create by Valorie Wibbens
Sprinkles v. 35, v. 34 and v. 33 by Valorie Wibbens
The Way I Am papers by Valorie Wibbens



No comments: